$1,000 Scholarship Opportunity each Quarter for a Student in Needs
Emerging talent is the lifeforce of creating digital content that is informative and high quality. For the future of the digital marketing industry, it is important to support the newcomers who have an interest in digital media and want to study. We believe investing in eager students and fledgling digital innovators have rewards in the long run with creative and high-quality results, which benefits the entire industry.
To promote this endeavor, we are directing 25% of our 2021 profits to scholarship recipients to help and train talented young people who demonstrate a desire to work in the digital media landscape and who, otherwise, may have financial difficulties to obtain quality education.
Digital Excellence Awards is proud to announce that we will award at least a $1,000 scholarship to a lucky student by the second week of each quarter in 2021.
The funds will be available for incoming and current college and university students.
Please note, we are accepting sponsors as well for the scholarship program to support additional students in their education.
How to Apply for Our $1,000 College Scholarship
To apply for the Digital Excellence Awards Scholarship Program, eligible students should write an essay of 500 words or more about digital media. This could include through web design, website development, online video, social media, or any kind of digital content.
The content should be original and unique; not copied from anywhere else. We will check for plagiarism.
- Must have been accepted to an accredited school and registered as a student for this and next school year.
- Must be no more than 25 years old at the time of the scholarship presentation.
- Any student looking for an education in web design, digital marketing, SEO, or computer science.
Scholarship Application Deadline
To be considered each quarter for the scholarship, please submit your essay before the 25th of the last month each quarter.
- Quarter One Deadline is March 25
- Quarter Two Deadline is June 25
- Quarter Three Deadline is September 25
- Quarter Four Deadline is December 25
The scholarship winner will be announced in the second week of each quarter.
- Entries will be evaluated for spelling and grammar as well as overall storytelling
- This is a one-time scholarship of $1,000 every quarter (we might get additional scholarships from sponsors)
- Scholarship winnings will be sent directly to the university/college financial aid office
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition, books, or on-campus room and board
- If you have any questions, please contact us via our form on our contact page
Digital Excellence Awards Scholarship Application
Please submit your scholarship application and essay using the form below.
If you have any questions, please fill out our form on the contact page.
"*" indicates required fields